THE CHILDREN'S MUSEUM COUNTS ON YOUR SUPPORT!
We depend on the generosity of donors to help us sustain the quality of interactive experiences that foster curiosity in children and create a lifelong love of self-directed learning.
Please join us in our mission to spark imagination and foster learning for children of all backgrounds and abilities and to build strong connections within the East End community by providing playful experiences. With a gift of…
- • $135 Provides a Museum membership for an underserved family.
- • $250 Provides art materials for the Head Start preschool at the Children’s Museum.
- • $500 Supports the purchase of books for the Museum’s Family Literacy Program.
- • $1,000 Pays for one month of socially-distanced programming for children with special needs.
- • $5,000 Fully funds one week of groceries for 70+ families served by the Museum’s food pantry.
- • $10,000 Helps pay the salary of the Museum’s social worker to assist with COVID response.
Please complete the form below and click on "Submit Donation" to make your tax-deductible donation.
To submit this form, all "*" fields must be filled in.